Monday, July 28, 2014

Stepping Out in Faith....

   Well, they say the first step (or blog post) is the hardest. I have never had any intention of writing a blog. This is purely an exercise in obedience. I'm not sure what I will write or further more, if anyone besides myself will read it. What I do know is the sweet sound of that still, small, voice. I know when the Lord is nudging me. I love Him too much to ignore Him even when He is asking me to do something I would rather NOT do.

   It is not that I keep all my thoughts to myself. I do share them. My audience however, is usually limited to a few of my closest friends with whom I entrust my heart. So hello world! I cannot promise paragraphs filled with stunning wit, humor, or  correct grammar. I can promise though to always share my heart in honesty, transparency, and love .

No comments:

Post a Comment